Sunday 2 May 2010

Day 26

Thank goodness tomorrow is a bank holiday! This weekend has gone in WAY too fast! I haven't really had a chance to do anything! This morning I got up early and went over to my mum's to help her paint. When I got there she was chatting to my dad on Skype and said I should talk to him, so I did. By the time I'd finished doing that it was about 11.45am, and no painting had been done, but I was really rather hungry, so I went to see what my mum had in her cupboards. Literally, nothing I could make a complete meal out of. She didn't even have staples like pasta or rice. So I started roasting some veg in the oven and went over to the shop to get some pasta, mixed the veg with some passata and chilli powder, and bob's yer maw's sister's man. Eventually we got started with the painting, got 3/4 of the way round the room and the paintpod decided to spew paint everywhere! Not good! So that got ditched. By this time it was 4.30, so I got ready to come home. On my way I thought i'd check my tyre pressures.... as you do... and realised my tyres were WAY under what they should have been! So i'm really glad I checked them! Anyhooz, my plan was to start cooking the dinner as soon as I got home, but my father in law and husband were stood in the kitchen gabbing and generally being pains in the ass. Eventually I got the kitchen to myself and this is what I made:



So today i've had:

Breakfast:

nope...

lunch:

pasta
passata
onions
peppers
courgettes
tomatoes

Dinner:

2 tesco wholemeal rolls (1 hexB + 6syns)
42g half fat chedder cheese (1 hexA)
2 mini burgers (lean beef, onion, salt, smoked paprika)
lettice
tomatoes
sweet potato wedges
1 tsp light spread (1.5 syns)
2 tbsp bbq sauce (2 syns)

snacks:

1 pack morrisons eat well onion rings (1.5 syns)
1 bbq snack a jack (2 syns)


Total syns: 13

My dinner was amazing, I actually LOVED it, totally worth the extra 6 syns for the second roll! mmmm yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment