Monday 10 May 2010

Day 32

I was doing so well on Saturday! Then we got invited round to a friends house at the last minute, and were fed all things nice and synful, but I only had 8.5 syns left! *sigh* I decided that I would just nibble on a few things, but it was difficult. In the end I went over my syns by 9, but that's salvagable!

Saturday:

Breakfast:

Bacon
eggs
beans
mushrooms


Lunch:

Asda spicy chicken pasta pot (WHO'D HAVE KNOWN THIS HAD SIX AND A HALF SYNS IN IT?!?!) (6.5 syns)
Pineapple


Dinner:
homemade beef burgers
57g wholemeal roll (hexB)
42g red. fat cheese (hexA)
salad
sweet potato weges
2 tbsp BBQ sauce (2 syns)

Synful snacks!
3 breadsticks (4.5 syns)
28g salted tortilla chips (7 syns)
2 tbsp sour cream & chives dip (4 syns)

Oh well! I made up for it on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment