Tuesday 27 April 2010

Day 20

I appear to be writing this a day in arrears of late... nevermind!

Yesterday was relatively non-eventful. Hubby went to London for work for the day, so we were up at the crack of dawn, and he came home about 8, by which time i'd prepared a MASSIVE pot of turkey chilli and some sweet/normal potato wedges. Yum! Due to being shattered all day, I had great plans of getting an early night. It didn't happen. My father in law came over about 9 and didn't leave until after 11 *sigh* so i'm feeling better today than I did yesterday, but still not 100%. I shall try again tonight!

I was a hungry caterpillar today, so I went on the munch a bit....

Breakfast:
porridge (HexB)
175ml skimmed milk (0.5 HexA)
banana

Lunch:
Asda frozen golden veg savoury rice (1.5 syns)
Mexican cooked chicken breast slices (0.5 syn)

Dinner:
Turkey Chilli (1syn - again with the chorizo!)
Sweet/normal potato wedges (I didn't realise just how YUMMY sweet potato wedges were!)
2 extra light laughing cow (0.5 HexA)

Snacks:
grapes
strawberries
muller light
marshall's cheesey pasta (oh my god, I still can't believe this is FREE!)

Total: 3 syns

woo hoo! 3 syns for all that food! I loooove this diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment