Sunday 11 April 2010

Day 4 - in retrospect

Ok, so it's day 5 just now, but i'll post about yesterday since I didn't get a chance to!

It was a beautiful day outside, so I decided that it was high time I actually cut my grass. Since we missed the last cut last summer due to the wedding/honeymoon, it was really quite overgrown and disgusting, so I bit the bullet and got on with it! I tidied up a bit roung about the grass too to make it look a bit less messy, so it's looking quite nice now! I also got 4 loads of washing out and dried, which I was quite impressed with!

With all my rushing about and working, I completely lost track of time, so I didn't get to eat any lunch! Suddenly it was dinner time and I hadn't prepared anything, so since hubby had to leave to go and set up for his gig, I just defrosted some bolognese I had in the freezer and put some spaghetti on to boil. Fabulous!

Thankfully, because I hadn't had anything for lunch, or any snacks, I had a full days worth of syns left! So I decided i'd go along to hubby's gig and have a few drinks. Woohoo!

So anyway, on with my (very sparse) food diary for yesterday:

Day 4:

Breakfast:
2 poached eggs
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
baked beans
bacon

Lunch:
Nothing!

Dinner:
Spag bol
42g red fat cheese (HEXA)

Snacks:
2 percy pigs (3 syns)
1 vanilla & chocolate mullerlight

Drinks:
3 glasses of water
1 cans diet coke
4 vodka & diet cokes (10 syns)

Total Syns: 13


Not bad, considering! My mum, who was at the gig with me, was trying to convince me in my drunken stooper that we should share some pakora from the BEST indian EVER across from the gig, but I resisted and just went home. Haha - Hooray for drunken self restraint!

No comments:

Post a Comment