Wednesday 28 April 2010

Day 21

I am SO hungry today! Not due to deliberately starving myself, OH no! I didn't have anything out for my lunch this morning and I was running late, so just grabbed a couple of ex. light laughing cow and hot-footed it out the door. Well, my plan to have a baked potato for lunch was scuppered! I trotted down to the canteen, quite peckish and longing for my yummy potato, to find that there were none left! None! At 1pm, there were NO baked potatoes! I was so deflated, especially when my only other options were a cheese and bread laden panini, chips, or crap, tasteless soup! Needless to say, I went for the crap, tasteless soup option! Completely unsatisfied by it, and now i'm so close to chewing on my desk, i'm *that* hungry! I had to use 3 syns for a slice of wholemeal bread too, to give it some substance. Urgh!

I'm also tutoring tonight straight after work! Thankfully it's in my house, so i'm going to have to make up some marshall's cheesey pasta quickly to stop my tummy rumbling as soon as i get in.

Anyway, yesterday's edibles:

Breakfast:

porridge (HexB)
175ml skimmed milk (0.5 HexA)
banana
sweetener

Lunch:

frozen savoury rice (1.5 syns)
mexican chicken (0.5 syns)

Dinner:

SW spaghetti bolognese

Snacks:

muller light
bbq snack a jack (2 syns)
sweet potato wedges
1 tblsp bbq sauce (1 syn)

Total Syns: 5

I think i'm turning into a sweet potato addict. Those wedges are all I can think about! mmmm i've run out of sweet potatoes now though, so will have to wait till the weekend before I can get some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment