Friday 9 April 2010

Day 3 - Part Deux

It's friday night, I've had a busy day/week, I have the house to myself, and i was really quite peckish.... I also had a craving for chicken shish kebab from the kebab shop in town. alas, I thought better of it and decided to make my own! Oh how yummy they were, and healthy too! I decided I just wanted the chicken so I diced up 2 chicken breasts, sprinkled on a very generous helping of smoked paprika, a sprinkling of garlic sauce, garlic powder & onion granules. mixed it all together, fed it on to 2 bamboo skewers, gave them a quick spritz of frylight and shoved them under the grill for 8-10 mins. Took them out, off the skewers into a bowl, 1 tblsp of ex light mayo, DONE! Surprisingly it really filled me up too! I need something sweet now though, I think i'll have a muller light in a bit.

So today's menu:

Day 3:

Breakfast:
28g Oatso Simple (HEXB)
175ml Skimmed Milk (0.5 HEXA)
sweetner

Lunch:
left over spag bol from last night

Dinner:
home made chicken shish kebab
1tbsp ex lite mayo (0.5 syns)

Snacks:
2 percy pigs (3 syns)
4 maltesers (2 syns)
1 chocolate fudge alpen light bar (3 syns)
1 vanilla & chocolate mullerlight
1 cranberry & raspberry mullerlight (still to have)

Drinks:
3 glasses of water
2 cans diet coke
1 cadburys highlights w/caramel (0.5 HEXA from milk allowance + 2 syns)(still to have)

Total Syns: 10.5


Oh! My SW books arrived today! I shall be prepared when i'm out now! It doesn't matter where I go, I'll know what I can and can't eat! I actually can't believe fajitas are 25syns though! And Guacamole is 10!!! Surely not?! they're my fave! :( I'll just need to eat them without the tortillas and just save my syns up for the guac. *sigh*

Right! I'm off to watch TV with my muller light and hot choccy mmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment