Sunday 11 April 2010

Day 5

Urgh! I'm so STUFFED!

Once I'd hung the washing out this morning we decided to go out for a drive to find somewhere to have brunch. We ended up going down the west coast to Largs, but got stuck in an horrific traffic jam! By the time we got there it was already 4.30, so just decided to have brunner (breakfast lunch and dinner in one!). Anyway, we ended up in Nardinis, and because I hadn't eaten at all ALL day, I decided that I was just going to have whatever I fancied from the set menu. I ate like a queen, and I don't regret going over my syns AT ALL. I was STARVING!

So here's the damage:

Breakfast/Lunch:

Nowt


Dinner:

Lentil soup
1 thick slice of wholemeal bread (HEXB)
Spaghetti carbonara (12.5 syns!)
1 scoop of lemon (FAT FREEEEEEE) sorbet! (I was in Nardini's after all!) (6 syns)

Total syns: 18.5 (and worth every single one!)

I'm now off to curl up on the couch and groan about how full I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment