Monday 12 April 2010

Day 6 - Monday again!

Monday again, back to the grindstone! The weather was glorious again today, sadly I was back at work again. Because I hadn't bothered going to the supermarket over the weekend, we didn't have much in food wise, so I had to cross my fingers and hope that there would be something relatively low syn/free in the canteen. Thankfully I was in luck! They had some yummy lentil soup on, so I had some of that :)

Anyway, on to todays menu:

Day 6:

Breakfast
1 sachet Oatso Simple (HEXB)
175ml Skimmed milk (0.5 HEXA)

Lunch:
Homemade Lentil Soup
Cranberry & Raspberry Mullerlight
Quavers (4.5 syns)

Dinner:
SW quiche with bacon & peppers (0.5 HEXA)
1 tblsp Ex. Light Mayo (0.5 syns)
Pineapple finger

Snacks:
2 malteasers (1 syn)
Alpen light bar (3 syns)

total Syns: 9

I al UTTERLY shattered tonight. I had great plans to make big bubbling pans of chilli, bolognese, curry and stew to freeze..... my tiredness appears to have taken over though, so I think i'll just go off to bed. I'm on lates this week, but i'm going to get up at my usual time and try to be productive. *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment