Tuesday 13 April 2010

Day 7

Tuesdays are by far the most rubbish days of the week. You've lost the buzz from the weekend that you still had on Monday, and there's a whole 3 days to go before the weekend. They tend to drag like no other day, and to top it off, I've had a splitting headache for the past 6 hours, despite taking pain killers!

Today, though, I haven't been hungry at all! I thought about my snacking before I left for work this morning, and made sure I packed loads of nice (free) filling snacks to munch on.

Tonight I came home and made a start on my freezable collection. Tonight it was the turn of turkey bolognese, and turkey chilli. Hubby decided he wanted the bolognese for dinner, so I put 2 (2 person)portions aside for the freezer and made spaghetti for the other one. I also got 3 (2 person) portions out of the chilli, so I was quite chuffed with that! On Thursday I'll start on the chicken curry and mince & gravy.

So, todays munchies:

Day 7:

Breakfast:
175ml skimmed milk (0.5 HEXA)
1 sachet Oatso simple (HEXB)
1 banana

Lunch:
left over SW quiche (0.5 HEXA)
2 chicken drumstix
1 tbsp ex. light mayo (0.5 Syns)
Cranberry & raspberry Mullerlight

Dinner:
SW spag bol


Snacks:
4 Malteasers (2 syns)
Fruit salad (grapes, pineapple, strawberries)
1 apple

Drinks:
water
diet coke

Total Syns: 2.5

wow, ok, so I totally underspent my syns today! That was my self control over the mini rolls that some person in my team brought in! haha. In that case I may treat myself to a cadburys highlights.... 5.5 syns (for milk & chocolate) Hmmm....

ETA - Didn't have a hot choccy, had a mullerlight instead, so syn-count stays at 2.5 for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment